Monday, May 5, 2008

The Tooth Fairy


















Lemon Drop lost her first tooth this weekend. She has been worried for weeks that it would just pop out and I kept assuring her that this would not be the case. She wouldn't lose a tooth without pulling it out. Well, turns out I was wrong! She was eating a cheeseburger after her soccer game on Saturday and she ate her tooth right along with the cheeseburger.

She was pretty upset that the Tooth Fairy wouldn't visit, but I promised her that we could leave a note and all would be well. Her best buddy told her that the Tooth Fairy takes your teeth and turns them into stars in Fairyland. She drew a great picture of the Tooth Fairy turning her tooth into a star and wrote "Dear Tooth Fairy, I accidentally ate my tooth". It seems that did the trick because the Tooth Fairy did pay her a visit. Unfortunately I was not able to get a good picture of her letter. 

Tooth #2 is loose now, so we are going to try to get it out without eating it this time!

No comments: